Chris Corrigan wrote us to let us know about the upcoming Art of Hosting training November 16-18, 2007 near Bangor, Pennsylvania, in the United States. The Art of Hosting is training experience that combines explorations of methodologies such as Open Space Technology, World Cafe, Appreciative Inquiry and PeerSpirit Circle with design tools such as Sam Kaner’s Diamond of Participation, chaordic design and models of living systems. The learning is experiential and applicable and offers a powerful opportunity for the development of deepening facilitation and leadership practice.
For this session the core team consists of:
* Christina Baldwin, author and co-founder of PeerSpirit Circle practice
* Tenneson Woolf and Teresa Posakony both from the Berkana Institute and deep practitioners of The World Cafe
* Angela Amel, a New York City based facilitator and leadership development consultant
* Nancy Fritsch Eagan, a New York City facilitator specializing in education and women’s leadership development
* Chris Corrigan, Open Space facilitator and Art of Hosting steward.
This workshop will join colleagues from Canada and the United States for this collaborative exploration of an Open Space worldview in action. You can down load the invitation here: www.berkana.org/pdf/aoh_nyc_philadelphia_2007.pdf. More info about the Art of Hosting is available at www.artofhosting.org.