NCDD member Juli Fellows sent us word of a forthcoming special edition of the respected peer-reviewed journal that might be of interest to others in our network. “Organisations & People” is the journal of the UK-based Association of Management Education and Development (AMED - www.amed.org.uk). The special edition contains new papers on sustainable development and organizational change.
This special edition has been guest edited by members of AMED’s Sustainable Development Network - Jim Hopwood, Tony Emerson and Penny Walker. The papers explore aspects of these questions:
- What can change management specialists offer to sustainable development champions?
- What can organisational consultants learn from environmentalists?
- And how can we work together to get more change in the right direction in organisations?
The papers include:
- a detailed explanation of a workshop exercise exploring (in)congruence and climate change leadership
- exploration of how Human Systems Intervention might be combined with The Natural Step framework, using a case example from Whistler BC
- inquiry into the experiences of tempered radicals and how their values influence their behaviour within organisations.
For more details see: www.penny-walker.co.uk/id24.html.