17 new members joined NCDD last month: 2 organizational members and 15 new individual members (6 dues-paying, 1 partial-dues paying and 8 non-dues-paying). And 8 of our dues-paying members renewed their memberships (6 organization and 2 individuals)!
We post these monthly summaries not only to welcome our new members and to thank those who re-upped, but also to help members connect with one another. Click on anyone’s name below to learn more about them and connect with them.
Our new organizational members:
- University of Wisconsin Colleges and University of Wisconsin-Extension (Contact: Stephan Gilchrist). Stephan has been a member of NCDD since 2007 with another organization.
- The Paulist Center’s Office of Outreach and Reconciliation (Contact: Robert Bowers)
Our new 15 individual members (some dues-paying and some non-dues) are:
- Joseph McCormick, Co-Founder and Chairman at Reuniting America
- Pat McKenney, President of the Synthesis Center of Saint Mary’s
- Vicki Totten, Associate Professor of Counseling at St. Edward’s University
- Walt Roberts, Generative Change Consultant at the Transformation Systems Intl
- Peter Hwoschinsky, Owner of Hwosch Productions
- Ron Lubensky of Australia
- Joanna Kelly, Master’s student in the Conflict Analysis and Engagement Program at Antioch University
- Alessandro Rossi, a Community Development Facilitator
- Osaretin Imahiyereobo at the Independent National Electoral Commission (Nigeria)
- Tyler Goulet at the Deliberative Democracy Consortium
- Carina Costom at Carina Costom Contemplative Arts
- Lindsey Mullen with the University of Alabama
- Christopher Berendes at Netalyst, Inc.
- David Beard with the University of Minnesota (Duluth)
- Debra Lambo of New Jersey
In the month of April, 8 NCDDers renewed their memberships.
Our 6 renewed organizational members (with contacts in parentheses) are:
- City of Portland, Office of Neighborhood Involvement (Brian Hoop, Judith Mowry, Afifa Ahmed-Shafi, Nickole Cheron, and Paul Leistner)
- The International Institute for Sustained Dialogue (Hal Saunders, Chris Wagner, and Rhonda Fitzgerald)
- Institute for Local Government (Terry Amsler and Greg Keidan)
- Regis University’s Institute on the Common Good (Paul Alexander, TJ Bowen and Malia Crouse)
- The Public Conversations Project (Cherry Muse, Dave Joseph, and Bob Stains)
- Everyday Democracy (Martha McCoy and Amy Malick)
And 2 people renewed as dues-paying individual members: