17 new members joined NCDD last month: 2 organizational members and 15 new individual members (8 dues-paying and 7 non-dues-paying). And 3 of our dues-paying members renewed their memberships (1 organization and 2 individuals)!
We post these monthly summaries not only to welcome our new members and to thank those who re-upped, but also to help members connect with one another. Click on anyone’s name below to learn more about them and connect with them.
Our new organizational members:
- Center for the Study of Conflict, Collaboration and Creative Governance (3CG) and the Peace and Conflict Studies Program (Contact: Stan Deetz)
- Mediation and Applied Conflict Studies program at Champlain College (Contacts: Julian Portilla, Susan Terry and David Specht)
- Caitlin Kershner, a new NCDD summer intern!
- Kimberly King, President of The Peace Company
- Jenn Scharf, Group Process Facilitator and Educator for Creative Generation Consulting
- Hildy Gottlieb, President of The Community-Driven Institute
- Octave Baker, President of The Octave Group
- Benjamin Roberts, Connecticut point person for the Coffee Party Movement
- Amy Lenzo, Director of Global Comunications for The World Café
- Deb Wisniewski, Founder of Sharing Common Ground
- Don Schneider, Psychologist, Educator, Trainer, and Facilitator
- Susan Loucks, Manager of the Greater Boston Employment Collaborative
- Mark Woerd, Planner for Lura Consulting
- Louisa Edgerly of Seattle, Washington
- Patricia McIntosh, HR Trainer and Technology Analyst for the State of Vermont
- Angela Blanco, Trainer and Student for the University of Mount Union
- Craig Freshley, Owner and President of Good Group Decisions .
In the month of May, 3 NCDDers renewed their memberships. 1 organizational member renewed:
And 2 people renewed as dues-paying individual members, and those are:
- Mari Pearman of California
- Myriam Laberge, Principal for Breakthroughs Unlimited Inc. and Masterful Facilitation Institute
Welcome and thanks, everyone!