Basic Reconciliation Leadership Certificate Programme
Click below to read more about Virginia Swain's quality certificate program called "The Basic Reconciliation Leadership? Certificate Programme for Professional, Community, Institutional, Religious and International Change in a Time of Great Challenge." Or just go to www.global-leader.org and click on upcoming.
Summer/Fall/Winter Schedule of Courses
· Designing and Implementing Interventions for Community, Institutional and Global Change. 9-13 August 2004, 21-25 February 2005, United Nations. Instructors: Under-Secretary-General Anwarul K. Chowdhury and Virginia Swain, Director, Insitute for Global Leadership
· The Practice of Reconciliation Leadership? 9-11 October and 13-15 January 2005 at the United Nations in the DH Library Training Room 270-C and 777 UN Plaza; 22-24 October Cambridge, MA; Virginia Swain, Instructor.
· Writing a Mission Statement for the International Decade for a Culture of Peace and Nonviolence for the Children of the World (2001-2010) Scheduled at the convenience of the participant leader (8 hours of mentoring by Virginia Swain
· Reconciliation of Polarities Weekend Friday-Sunday, 19-21 November 2004 Barbara Wheeler and Michael Collins, Instructors Venue: Retreat Setting, RI
· Work, Purpose, Place and Peace Weekend: Friday-Sunday 17-19 September, Barbara Wheeler and Michael Collins, Instructors Venue: Retreat Setting RI
· Practicum: Scheduled at the Convenience of the Participant Leader. Ms. Swain, Mentor.
Email Virginia Swain at for more info.